*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net

Hello,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Senior
Associate Java Developer*. Please let us know if you would be interested
for the below requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

We need devs who have been working with Java middle-tier and belong to
financial domain

*Senior Associate Java Developer *
Length of Contract:
*Start Date – ASAP End Date – 31st Dec,2013

Location:Raleigh, North Carolina*

Minimum 7+ years experience

*Requirements:*
·     Experience with Java/J2EE and other server-side technologies
·     Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOAP)
·     Experience with Spring, XML and web server technologies
·     Experience with JDBC (to connect with Oracle DB)
·     Experience on Message Broker and/or Enterprise Service Bus
·     Hands-on experience with UNIX and ClearCase

Regards

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:781 352 7353
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs