I have an urgent job requirement for *EDI Developer with TRUSTED LINK @
Woodridge, IL.*

*

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Title : EDI Developer*

*Location : Woodridge, IL*

*Duration : 3 Months Plus Contract*

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview*

*
*

**

*Primary Skills: Websphere Data Interchange - EDI tool - 5 +yrs*

*Required Skills : Trusted Link, EDI (EDIFact standard)*

*
*

**

*Job Description:*

We prefer local candidates who can come for in-person interview

*Experience* – 4 -6 Years

*Responsibilities:*

-High proficiency with mapping and the use of transfer protocols including
EDI. EDIFact standards is a must.

-Strong technical knowledge in Trusted Link - Visual Mapper and Transaction
Center.

-Will be responsible for ongoing analysis, development and implementation
of EDIFact standard documents - Analysis, design, and deployment of EDI
Maps using EDIFact standard.

-The candidate must have the skill set necessary to set up and arrange EDI
communications, EDI partners using Trusted Link.

-Must be able to analyse business requirements for EDI and create workable
specifications.

-Troubleshoot, monitor, investigate, and resolve EDI production systems /
operations / issues and take appropriate actions to resolve system failures.

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id :*

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*