*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net

Hello,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Facets Systems
Analyst*. Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position : Facets Systems Analyst
Location: Beaverton, OR.
Duration: 3-6 month contract.*

A Systems Analyst with Facets experience to augment their existing team in
order to handle the amount of existing  and new projects they have going .

·         Products/Benefits configuration
·         Pricing
·         Provider files

*This particular resource will be assigned to the products and benefits
configuration group. Some of the duties will include:*

-          Taking benefit summaries and performing the configuration in
order for claims to be processed correctly.
-          Performing clinical editing and coding for the claims.
-          Performing SQL queries within the Facets.
-          Building a supplement table change from version 471 to 501
-          Starting configuration, mapping of all ICD-9 code to Facets

*Must have:*
·         Facets
·         ICD-9 and ICD-10
·         Benefits Configuration
·         Mapping and clinical editing
·         SQL Queries within Facets benefits configuration

Regards

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:781 352 7353
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs