Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Senior Tester with previous Java
Development Experience @ Cincinnati, Ohio. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Senior Tester with previous Java Development Experience *

*Location : Cincinnati, Ohio *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then Skype Interview *

* *

***** Only Citizens/GC's Can Apply **** *

* *

*Job Requirements: *

 -Must have 2-3 years of significant *Agile experience *

-Must have *Java* *development* *experience*. *Mid level Java
developer*skills required. 4-6 years of experience.

-Must have own personal transportation and be able to drive between client
locations as required on short notice

-2 years *integration* *testing* *experience*

-Experience using *SQL* *scripting* for back-end database validation

-Experience performing various types of testing including *white box, black
box, integration, back-end DB validation, *and* system testing *

-Experience in *functional testing. *

-Understanding of *regression* *testing* techniques

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the