Dear Friends,

Please share the resumes for the following requirement.

SQL Server Technical Architect

Location: Alpharetta, GA

Duration: 2 months, possible extension thereafter

 ○ Help support design of environment
  ○ Facilitate Dev testing
  ○ Oversee SQL Server config. with current Team Lead
  ○ Direct Sys Admin and DBAs
  ○ Create detailed assessment and make recommendations across all

Skills required:

SQL Server (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS) for Enterprise reporting

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

* <>** ,*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*