My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for * Facets Systems
Analyst*. Please let us know if you would be interested in the below
Requirement. Respond to me with your updated resume.

*Position  :  Facets Systems Analyst***

*Duration :  3-6 month contract.***

*Location  :  Beaverton, OR.***

 A Systems Analyst with Facets experience to augment their existing team in
order to handle the amount of existing  and new projects they have going .

·         Products/Benefits configuration

·         Pricing

·         Provider files

This particular The resource will be assigned to the products and benefits
configuration groups. Some of the duties will include:

-          Taking benefit summaries and performing the configuration
inorder for claims to be processed correctly.

-          Performing clinical editing and coding for the claims.

-          Performing SQL queries within the Facets.

-          Building a supplement table change from version 471 to 501

-          Starting configuration, mapping of all ICD-9 code to Facets

*Must have*:

·         Facets

·         ICD-9 and ICD-10

·         Benefits Configuration

·         Mapping and clinical editing
·         SQL Queries within Facets benefits configuration

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:781 352 7353
Follow my open jobs @