Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *SR. ORACLE HR FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
@ Clarence, NY. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : Clarence, NY *

*Duration : 3 - 6 Months Plus Contract *

 *Primary Skills: Oracle HRMS - 5+yrs*

 *Job Description:*

Working knowledge of Oracle Applications specifically to work on our comp
workbench, open enrollment and payroll.

 *Primary responsibilities*

Fixing Oracle R12 Production technical issues

 *Job Requirement:*

-Minimum 5 years experience with *Oracle HRMS - Payroll*

-Minimum 3 years experience with *Oracle HRMS - Advanced Benefits*

-Minimum 3 years experience with *Comp workbench, open Enrollment and

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*