Location :- *Baltimore, MD*
Duration:- 12 months
Candidate must possess at least 8 years’ experience in Conducting Data
Warehouse/ETL/BI Testing with working knowledge of Informatica and/or
• Experience with Test Automation and Performance Tools (Preferably
WinRunner, LoadRunner) is a plus.
• Knowledge, Understanding, and Enforcement of Full Life Cycle Development
Methodologies and Process
• Good Background in SQL Commands and Database (Oracle 10g or 11g is a
• Strong ETL Knowledge with Informatica experience
• Quality Center Tool Experience a plus
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Capabilities
• Team Player and Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Understand Business/Functional Requirement to Develop, Validate, and
Implement Test Plans and Test Cases
• Develop, Document, Maintain Test Standards and Documentations
• Execute, Track, and Report on the Test Plans and Cases
• Analyze Results and Communicate Status to other team members
• Conduct Peer Reviews and Walkthroughs
• Develop, and Maintain Project Plans and Timelines
• Mentor, Coach and Guide Team Members.
Possess a 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience.
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.