Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes That
fits the below job description.
Please reply at
Position: Hadoop Administrator
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 3+ Months
· *8+ years* of overall experience in systems management and
administering Linux/Unix server hardware and operating system
· Minimum *2-3 years* of experience in deploying and administering
a multi-petabyte Hadoop cluster and managing HDFS, Hue and all the related
· Well versed in installing & managing distributions of Hadoop
(CDH3, CDH4, Cloudera manager, MapR, Hortonworks etc.)
· Excellent knowledge of Hadoop integration points with enterprise
BI and EDW tools
· Expertise in Python/PERL/Shell scripting and hands-on programming
· Advanced knowledge in performance troubleshooting and tuning
· Familiarity with installing and configuring monitoring tools for
the Hadoop environment
· Good knowledge of Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
· Experience in troubleshooting Map Reduce job failures and issues
with Hive, Pig, HBase etc.
· Design, configure and manage the backup and disaster recovery for
· Development experience in Hive, PIG, HBase is desired. Hands-on
development experience with Java programming is a plus.
Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.
Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.