*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net

Hello,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Java developer
role with Intel* . Please let us know if you would be interested for the
below requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*  Position  : Java developer role with Intel
  Location : Hillsboro, OR
  Duration : 1 year+*

*Primary Skill:* Java, SQL, MySQL

*Project Description:*
In this position you will be working for DTS Corporate Design Solutions
group contributing towards the development of infrastructure related tools
and utilities used by DTS groups world-wide. Candidate will be responsible
for owning these tools and taking them through the product development
lifecycle. They will also be responsible for providing support to customers
with bug-fixes, enhancements, etc. Responsibilities will include, but not
limited to: - Develop and support various tools written in Perl, shell
scripting, Java, Web technologies. - Define and develop methodology and
utilities for s/w development efficiencies. - Support Compute
infrastructure for the department for all sites. - Automate or develop
new/existing processes to improve customer productivity. - Development and
integration of a database archiving and distribution tool The successful
candidate will be able to productively contribute as a team member in a
fast-paced results-oriented industrial environment. He or she will leverage
strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and will be
able to respond to customer and client requests as they occur.

*Daily Responsibilities:* Building the infrastructure under the guidance of
the sponsor. Infrastructure includes adding features to existing Java
tools, perl and tcl tools, building web-sites from scratch, etc.

*Necessary Skills:* J2EE platform, Socket programming, Experience with
MySQL / Derby, JUNIT

*Regards*

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:781 352 7353
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid