*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO:** kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *PowerBuilder
Developer* . Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position : PowerBuilder Developer
Location: Nashua, NH
Duration: 6 months*

They are looking for this person to make modifications and enhancements to
a custom PowerBuilder CRM application, and also build new functionality to
make the Sales users more efficient.

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs