Please share the resumes for the following requirement.
*Title: UI Developer*
*Location: Chicago IL (Preferred Locals)*
*Duration: 6-12 months*
*Phone: Phone (Might require a in person interview / SKYPE)*
Senior UI developer, experienced & passionate about building an innovative
call center UI using cutting edge technologies. The application must be
highly productive for users, and have a clean and maintainable
implementation. This individual should be able to think out of the box,
there is a high degree of implementation and design flexibility on this
project. This is a hands-on role. You will be expected to define and
implement a large scale application architecture including creating
implementation patterns to be used throughout the project. Required
HTML,CSS, and modern web standards, and a strong grasp technological
developments in the UI world. Should be able to design and implement an
application framework, evaluate other developers’ work and guide developers
on opportunities for improvement. Knowledge of best practices and pitfalls
in the UI development is essential. Good team player who doesn’t hesitate
in reaching out to team members and solve issues with minimal guidance.
- Create wireframes, HTML mockups and prototypes according to business
- Design screens from scratch using Dreamweaver as portotyping tool
- Provide working mockups (HTML and CSS) to XML coding team in a formal
- Develop UI Coding guidelines for developer to follow
- Ensuring designs will work in all supported browsers.
- Collaborating amongst all stakeholders to ensure final design meets
design standards - and other applicable standards.
- Developing UIs that make appropriate tradeoffs between user experience
and technical complexity.
*Required Skills & Experience: *
- 5-7 years developing user interfaces
- Expertise with prototyping tool i.e. Dreamweaver
- Object Oriented Software Design & Development
- Web 2.0 and frameworks
Bachelor's Degree in computer graphic design or other related field. Or
equivalent work experience.
5 years of work experience in UI Design
as Backbone, Angular or Ember
- Experience implementing single page architecture applications in
- Ability to analyze UI mockups to determine optimal implementation
patterns, identify which elements are candidates for reusable components
and produce framework-grade, highly maintainable implementations
- Strong understanding of client-side unit & integration testing
- Experienced With JAVA/JEE based frameworks and building distributed
applications is a plus
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.