Please share the resumes for the following requirement.
*Title: Business Analyst*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN (Locals only)*
The purpose of this role is to act as the liaison between the business and
IT organizations to provide business critical or complex technical
solutions that meet user needs and improve business performance by
providing the technical analysis of business requirements (including
translation into functional requirements), problem solving and
troubleshooting as part of a larger project team.
Accountable for ensuring that clear, concise requirements have been
Participate in testing, drive issue resolution, support the implementation
check-out process and develop all procedural documentation and manuals.
*This role is responsible for: *
- Understanding the business processes and the interdependencies of
various systems in use.
- Facilitating interactive discussions with the business unit and
technology teams in order to achieve alignment on defining requirements.
- Gathering, analyzing, documenting and translating business
requirements into functional specifications that can be used to design and
implement solutions to meet the business objectives.
- Managing the change control and traceability processes for
- Collaborating with architects to ensure alignment of requirements with
- Analyzing complex system and system-related problems for the business
unit and making recommendations for improvements or new designs
- Identifying potential solutions for the business and providing input
into any risks and issues
- Creating and implementing test plans (schedule, approach, cases,
scripts and conditions, etc.), including production check out and measuring
testing performance results
- Ensuring the testing environment has sufficient test data to carry out
the full test plans
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.