Role : Back end developer
Client : EXCENTUS Corporation
Location : Dallas TX
Locals preferred ,non locals are okay too.
No of positions : 3
Duration : 12 months +
Rate : $65-75/hr on C2C (Flexible for superstar profiles)
Interview Scheduling “1st Interview will be scheduled as a video interview
regardless if they are a local candidate or not – Final Interview
(2ndInterview) will be scheduled as a Team Interview via video for
and a F2F for local candidates
They need minimum of 9+ years of experience.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
· Minimum of 9 years in Java development.
· Candidates need to have strong object oriented programming
(OOP)concepts knowledge – Need to have a strong foundation.
· Candidates SHOULD be sound in “Core Java”- That is ,Candidates
should have strong knowledge of object oriented programming knowledge –
basic object oriented programming concepts and guidelines .This is a MUST
· Solid SDLC knowledge .This is a MUST HAVE
· Experience working with the following technologies: Java, JEE,
EJB, JMS, JDBC, XML, SQL and Web Services. This is a MUST HAVE.
· Agile environment experience - Strongly recommended.
· Sprint planning experience - Strongly recommended.
· It would be nice if candidates have experience working in the
following industries: Retail, Banking and/or Financial Services.
Candidates with this industry background would be preferred as they will
have the experience of working with high volume applications (large in size
and contain a ton of data) and transaction processing ,similar to what the
client have currently.
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
· Experience with the following are a plus: Swing, Struts,
Hibernate, JBoss, Websphere, Oracle and Linux.
· Mobile experience is plus.
· Education BS or higher in Computer Science or comparable
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.