Dear Friends,

please share the resumes for the following requirement.

*Title: JAVA Tech Lead*

*Location: Oaks, PA*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Job Description:*

This is a senior Technical Leadership position for Global Wealth Platform,
a very fast paced development environment. The position will be a
“hands-on” position and own technical delivery for multiple
releases/projects. The Tech Lead will act as a mentor to Developers,
Systems Analysts and Offshore resources and report to Senior Project

*Detailed Responsibilities:*

   - 10+ years of experience in Software Development with at least 8 years
   of experience in Java/Oracle Web based technologies.
   - Demonstrated expertise in Architecting and Designing highly complex
   solutions using Java and Oracle technologies including but not limited to
   Core Java, Struts 2.0, J2EE(JSP/Servlets), EJB 3.0, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL,
   Weblogic 11g, Messaging Queues etc.
   - Proven experience in designing and developing complex milestones based
   workflows, both Synchronous and Asynchronous using Java and PL/SQL.
   - Must be able to represent the team(s) in cross functional settings and
   interface with Business Leads, Product Owners, Enterprise Architects,
   External Vendors and other development tracks. Excellent communications
   skills are a must for this position.
   - Ability to provide technical leadership under pressure to ensure high
   quality deliverables.
   - Experience in Service Oriented Architecture environment.
   - Solid understanding of Enterprise Architecture and how business
   architecture and technical architecture work in tandem for successful EA.
   - Thorough understanding of Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton,
   Session Façade etc.
   - Ability to understand existing patterns and standards quickly and
   ensure that these are being strictly adhered to by the team.
   - Experience in using development tools such as Eclipse, Ant, SQL
   Developer, Star Team
   - Position will be responsible for interfacing with central teams for
   environments, test data set up, configuration set up, technical runbooks
   - Thorough understanding of both Agile (SCRUM) and Classic (Waterfall)
   software development methodologies.
   - Understanding of Wealth Management domain, especially, Fees, Custody,
   Fixed Income .

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

* <>** ,*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*