Please share the resumes for the following requirement.
SQL Database Developer
6 months - Cherry Hill, NJ
Locals - In-Person Interview
Required Skills –
Essential Functions (e.g., in order to be considered to perform this
position, the person must be able to perform essential duties and
responsibilities listed below):
• Design and develop complex SQL queries and appropriate database
code such as stored procedures, triggers, functions to support complex
• Develop and deliver extensible/sustainable/quality database
solutions based on defined business needs.
• Develop ad-hoc scripts, including cleanup scripts as needed.
• Review and update stored procedures for optimal performance.
Identify and correct performance bottlenecks related to SQL code.
• Recommend changes to the relational data model to solve
performance issues with SQL code. Requires a solid understanding of
relational database design and concepts.
• Monitor and troubleshoot SQL jobs using available tools such as
SQL Profiler; review logs and triage issues.
• Participate in the resolution of production data issues.
• Perform code reviews, providing feedback in a timely manner.
Incorporate feedback from code reviews as appropriate.
• Partner with product management staff on development/review of
business requirements for database related projects.
• Work with QA staff to resolve defects and issues.
• Participate in the review of all database schema projects;
provide feedback and identify impacts to existing environment.
• Monitor business data stored in production databases, ensuring
integrity of the data is maintained.
• Responsible for developing, maintaining and deploying DTS/SSIS
• Participate in release of all stored procedure projects;
including release documentation.
• Maintain knowledge as new versions of SQL Server are released
and leverage new functionality as appropriate.
• Proactively identify and act on opportunities to improve
database systems and processes.
• Contribute to standards documentation for database coding
• Prioritize multiple tasks so that aggressive deadlines are met.
• Provide ongoing suggestions for improvement and innovation
within the department.
• Exhibit sound, methodical engineering judgment, and effectively
manage trade-offs in a business environment.
Required Experience -
Education and Experience:
BS degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent work
5+ years of experience in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
(with recent experience using SQL Server 2008 R2).
3-5 years of experience in a database development role.
2+ years of experience with MS SQL Server Integration Services
Experience with Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence projects
Highly proficient with SQL Server and strong programming skills
with SQL including complex SQL programming, stored procedures and
performance tuning. Extensive knowledge of T-SQL.
Solid understanding of principles of database design and modeling
as well as data quality best practices.
Expert knowledge of stored procedure writing and best practices.
Strong technical design and data analysis skills.
Solid experience with SQL tuning to improve query performance.
Ability to reverse engineer and understand code in support of
development and troubleshooting efforts.
Ability to learn new technical skills easily and troubleshoot
data-related issues and errors.
Proven experience writing stored procedures for maintaining data.
Ability to develop work estimates and deliver on time with a high
degree of quality.
Ability to work collaboratively within the team, providing and
incorporating feedback as appropriate.
Experience with code management systems and team collaboration
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
solid documentation skills.
Self-starter, willing to take on challenges and responsibility
with minimal direction.
Strong problem solving skills and the desire to learn from and
contribute to the project team.
Please send matching resume with rate and contact nos./Skype ID.
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.