Title: Project Manager SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
Location: Richmond, VA
Length: 6 Months+
Job ID: 105381
Managing various aspects of business projects. Includes project planning
and design, SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT / PROCESS IMPROVEMENT / OPERATIONS
Experience in working with business operations in Financial company
Role requires working in a large project team environment and driving
improvements based on six sigma methodology and information driven strategy
Our Client is seeking a dedicated, disciplined, analyst/process
professional who excels in a team environment.
This person will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail,
and have the ability to adapt to change quickly.
The ability to influence up is key to success in this position.
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in the field of
Analysis / Process Management.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of process engineering
knowledge and demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Lead critical process design and improvement projects for internal and
- Document process changes in complex operational environment
- Serve as subject matter expert and drive process management work
- Develop and maintain regular reporting, performance metrics, and status
reports for key initiatives
- Monitor process performance, identify trends and produce reports on
- Apply qualitative and quantitative lean/six sigma tools and methods
- Develop risk assessments, performance metrics, controls to mitigate
risks, and monitor processes to assure peak performance
- Integrate with agile delivery teams to ensure operational readiness
- Be a champion of change for improvement
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to facilitate meetings and track minutes of meeting, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 Year experience in process management and design
- 2 year experience in Six Sigma and/or Lean methodologies
- Six Sigma and/or Lean certification
- Business Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel, SQL or Minitab
- Ability to develop structured Powerpoint presentations (e.g. business
- Master's Degree
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.