*Please review below requirements and get back to me at
*QA Handset- Android and iOS - **HOT*
*Location: Must be local to LA (ish) – Westside LA*
*Duration: Long term*
· Passion for software testing with a focus on end-to-end product
delivery (front end and back end systems).
· Experience with Mobile Testing is a must. Android and IOS
· Hands-on experience with black box, functional , and regression
· Extensive experience documenting test cases and composing clear,
repeatable bug/issue reports
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize work efforts & ensure that
tasks are completed on schedule to meet business initiatives.
· Extensive experience working with bug-tracking software
· 3 or more years working as a QA Engineer/Analyst.
· Strong written and verbal skills.
· Experience in the setup and execution of load and performance
testing of large-scale web applications running on multiple servers.
· Experience testing consumer-oriented products.
· Experience in entertainment or music industries a plus.
· Experience implementing test cases using scripting languages.
· Experience in scrum/agile
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math or
science or equivalent
· Experience in SQL, ASP.NET.
· Experience configuring and imaging computer systems.
*Need only GC’s, EAD and Citizens***
• HTML5, CSS3, AJAX
• Responsive web design
• Client side MV* patterns
• Single Page Applications including URL routing and efficient
• Implementing and consuming REST services across different
data formats such as JSON .
• Webpage loading performance techniques
• Managing offline storage
• Cross browser support
• Writing automated tests for client-side
• 3rd party MVC controls
• Dynamic style sheets such as LESS and SASS
• Version control
• Development and debugging tools
• Client side validation and error handling best practices
· An understanding and experience with WCF is a plus
· Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms
and design patterns
· Adept at leveraging and implementing key code metrics (e.g., code
coverage and complexity analysis)
· Advanced understanding of software development lifecycle
· Advanced understanding of object-oriented analysis and design
techniques and principles
· Adept at N-tier architecture: UI, business layers and data
layers; Distributed client and server platform development (core
framework, service and component development)
· SOA concepts and development (directory, lookup,
binding/enlistment services, request/response, REST and SOAP protocols)
· Prior production support or maintenance experience
· Superior analytical and problem solving ability
· Superior critical thinking skills
· Creative, independent thinking skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Being a team player that can deliver in a high pressure and high
· Strong team management skills. Ability to manage virtual teams.
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.