Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent job requirement for *INFORMATICA DQ ARCHITECT (iDQ) @
Bellevue, WA.*

*

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Title : INFORMATICA DQ ARCHITECT (iDQ)*

*Location : Bellevue, WA*

*Duration : 3 - 6 Months Contract*

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview*

*
*

**

*Job Description:*

-Need candidates who can come for in-person interview

-*Minimum 8-10 years* of total experience

-Senior level *Informatica DQ Architects (iDQ)*

-Experience in *DQ management* with at least one year of experience in
*IDQ* would
suffice.

*Job Requirement:*

-Minimum 5 years experience with Informatica.

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id :*

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*
*
*