*PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net
My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Java developer
role And Salesforce Business Systems Analyst*. Please let us know if you
would be interested for the below requirement. Respond to me with your
*1) Position: Java developer role
Duration: 1 year +
Location: Hillsboro, OR.
ONLY GC / CITIZENS
Primary Skill:* Java, SQL, MySQL
In this position you will be working for DTS Corporate Design Solutions
group contributing towards the development of infrastructure related tools
and utilities used by DTS groups world-wide. Candidate will be responsible
for owning these tools and taking them through the product development
lifecycle. They will also be responsible for providing support to customers
with bug-fixes, enhancements, etc. Responsibilities will include, but not
limited to: - Develop and support various tools written in Perl, shell
scripting, Java, Web technologies. - Define and develop methodology and
utilities for s/w development efficiencies. - Support Compute
infrastructure for the department for all sites. - Automate or develop
new/existing processes to improve customer productivity. - Development and
integration of a database archiving and distribution tool The successful
candidate will be able to productively contribute as a team member in a
fast-paced results-oriented industrial environment. He or she will leverage
strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and will be
able to respond to customer and client requests as they occur.
*Daily Responsibilities:* Building the infrastructure under the guidance of
the sponsor. Infrastructure includes adding features to existing Java
tools, perl and tcl tools, building web-sites from scratch, etc.
*Necessary Skills: *J2EE platform, Socket programming, Experience with
MySQL / Derby, JUNIT
2)Position: Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Duration: 6+ Month
Location: Seattle, WA*
*Description:*The Business Operations Analyst III plans, conducts, directs
and documents the analysis of existing business workflows and requests that
require the creation, updating and/or enhancements to Services CRM business
systems and/or reporting solutions.
· Develops both high-level and detailed business and functional
requirements documentation to support business needs and identify
appropriate solution(s) within a technical
· Utilizes existing best practice process knowledge and understands
how business workflows and processes can be supported within tools such as
or like CRM tools.
· Make recommendations to business and other impacted parties
regarding solution or workflow options and deployment strategy.
· Can identify and drive associated data mining and analysis
relating to recommended processes and solutions.
· Successfully communicates requirements to technical and
· Responsible for developing and executing test plans associated
with developed solution or reporting effort.
· Includes organizing and leading requirements gathering meetings
with business sponsors, users, and other impacted teams.
· Works with business stakeholders to ensure solution meets
business requirements and can be successfully implemented and maintained.
· May participate in business strategy discussions and solution
design based proven/observed expertise.
· Ability to present highly technical concepts to a non-technical
· Strong data and problem solving ability
· Team leadership
· BS/BA in Computer Science or Business
· Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar
· Ability to consult with stakeholders at functional and senior
· Advanced knowledge and experience applying business workflows to
CRM processes and transactions
· Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of documenting business
process workflows using Visio
· Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of business process analysis
in a technical environment
· Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and experience performing
transactional data analysis and/or root cause analysis
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.