Do quick response at ank...@eruditionweb.com,
Please review the below job details and let me know if you are interested,
Position : Jr Data Architect
Location : NYC
Duration : 4 Months
Start Date : Immediate
End Date : 12/31/13
Job Description – Data Architect
Client is looking for a seasoned data architect with proven experience
dealing with the many challenges facing large scale enterprise data
initiatives, including the design/architecting of a future state data
platform and supporting processes as part of an organizational
transformation program. If your background includes project management,
data management, management consulting, experience in the media domain, and
a willingness to travel, we want to talk to you.
Major Job Objectives
• Work within the parameters of an enterprise-wide organizational
transformation effort to achieve specific deliverables and timelines for
the technology/data work stream. Integrate with the overall program plan,
and coordinate with other work stream staff to ensure overall program
success and integrity.
• Define and evolve enterprise data management processes, organization, and
• Develop and implement the enterprise data architecture strategy. Partner
with client business and technology stakeholders to facilitate and align
• Define and evolve enterprise data architecture and design best practices.
• Develop, validate, and communicate modeling solutions, including
relational and dimensional models.
• Design data models, ensuring they are viewed, interpreted, and used in a
consistent and effective manner and are incorporated into the overall
• Analyze data-related systems integration opportunities and challenges.
• Ensure data solution addresses performance requirements, integrity and
security challenges, and business functional requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience
• At least 3-5 years of experience as data architect role with deep
knowledge of enterprise data concepts, methodologies, artifacts, and best
• Expertise in relational data models, meta data
• Experience in defining and implementing master data management (MDM) and
enterprise information management (EIM; structured and unstructured data)
• Strong systems integration project experience
• Experience with unstructured data software/platforms such as MarkLogic,
Versant, Hadoop, etc.
• Data science background is a plus
• Expertise with Oracle database, data warehousing, and data management
tools is a plus.
• Can think strategically and with an eye to the future, but act
practically and in-line with reality.
• Superior relationship management, consultative, presentation, and
• Sound leadership, negotiation, critical thinking, project/time management
• Strong problem solving skills – Ability to work through ambiguity,
balance tactical and strategic, and adapt to changing requirements.
• Enthusiasm, sense of humor
• Ability to work productively with remote teams
Erudition Web Technology
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.