Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* Sharepoint Tech Lead, Functional
Oracle Trade Management(OTM) Consultant, SCCM System Engineer, Rational
Tool Architect & Identity Manager Consultant. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *REQUIREMENT 1:*

*Title : Sharepoint Tech Lead *

*Location : Houston, TX *

*Duration : 4 Months Plus Contract *

 *Job Description:** *

 -Experience installing/configuring a *SharePoint 2010 Farm*

-Experience in migration from *SharePoint 2007 --> 2010*

-Experience working in *SharePoint* core features; *Object Model, Web apps,
Search, Security, User profile, Workflows, InfoPath forms, Office Templates*

-Test, debug, and deploy *SharePoint* solutions

-Understanding of staged deployments (dev, test, prod) and how to create a
repeatable process for changes

-Strong knowledge in *Microsoft* *SQL* *Server*, *SQL* *Server* *Active* *
Directory*, *Windows* *Server* Technologies and Microsoft *Active* *
Directory*

-Fundamental knowledge of *ADFS*

-Experience in SQL Server Database design, development and SQL reporting
experience

-Excellent diagnostic skills and a development background

-Experience in Task planning, scheduling and delegation

-Prepare technical documentation

-Experience preparing weekly Status report and providing details to
Oversight Manager

 *Preferred skill: *Working experience with *DocAve* migration tool and *
Bamboo* search tools.

 *REQUIREMENT 2:*

*Title : Functional Oracle Trade Management(OTM) Consultant *

*Location : Connecticut *

*Duration : 3 Months Plus Contract *

 *Job Requirements:** *

 Seeking a *Functional Oracle Trade Management Consultant* for a *3+ month
project* in *CT*. The candidate selected will work with our client to scope
out the project and make recommendations to additional enhancements of
the *Oracle
Trade Management module* which is already installed within the environment.
The selected consultant will also provide additional customizations to add
new functionality to the module. Additionally the candidate will have
experience configuring the *OTM* in *R12* and has a strong understanding of
the nuances of *OTM* in *R12*.

 *To Qualify: *

-10+ years of *Oracle Functional Consulting experience *

-Significant experience with *Oracle* *Trade* *Management* in *R12*

-Experience with *Sales* *Order* *Management* and *OM* *module*

 *REQUIREMENT 3:*

*Title : SCCM System Engineer *

*Location : Grand Rapids, MI *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract *

 *Job Requirements:** *

 -*Microsoft SCCM* and capable of performing the following functions:

-*SCCM Installation/Upgrade*

-Maintenance and troubleshooting of *SCCM Site Servers*

-Installation/Decommission of *SCCM* *Site* *Servers*

-Script creation for task automation of functions in Tiers 1-3

-Customized report creation - Custom SQL queries

-Microsoft patch deployment activities and management

-Implementation of new functions and features in SCCM

-Document Tier 3 functions

-Maintain security of SCCM infrastructure

-Software installation of new/existing packages to Servers

-Troubleshoot software installation on Servers

-Acts as escalation point for issues unresolved by Tier 2

-SCCM Site Configuration Management Resolve SCCM client issues

-Troubleshoot package replication issues

-SCCM DB Configuration and Maintenance

-Work with the Backup & Restore team to ensure success backup of the
environment

 *REQUIREMENT 4:*

*Title : Rational Tool Architect *

*Location : Austin, TX *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Job Requirements: *

-Consultant needs to perform discovery to determine system requirements for
Rational components and create a dependencies matrix.

-Needs to know *IBM Rational’s entire tool suite *very well from design and
implementation.

-Skills required include ability to install *IBM* *Rational* and understand
compatibility issues with other software packages.

-Understanding of hardware minimum requirements for Rational software and
other software packages such as *WebSphere Business Modeler and InfoSphere
QualityStage Designer* would also be helpful.

 *REQUIREMENT 5:*

*Title : Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager Consultant *

*Location : Houston, TX *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Job Requirements: *

 -Responsible for building the *FIM solution(s)* detailed in the
established designs.

-Will build the schema, management agents, synchronization rules, policy,
workflow, sets, and FIM Portal customizations required by the solution

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.