*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *ATG Architect*.
Please let us know if you would be interested for the below requirement.
Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position : ATG Architect
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: NY*
Skill and Role Summary: *Should have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience
in coding, designing and architecting ATG based solutions.

*Main duties and responsibilities:*
What the contractor will be going on a day to day basis.
1- Work with client architects to create design
2- Write code based on technical design documents

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs