*Senior Business Consultant*
Location: Dublin, CA
Duration: Long term, 12+ Months
• Responsible for understanding the business domain of the client, by
interacting with client’s senior business people, and understanding their
hierarchy, business operations, processes and business objectives.
• Responsible for Understanding the client’s business dependencies on
technology and IT systems and the information / data those systems handle,
process and manage.
• Responsible for understanding the commitments made by IT Development
Team and ensuring the seamless flow of Functional knowledge sharing between
IT development team and client’s sides (IT and business sides) to enable
project delivery success
• Accountable and Partially responsible for creation of business
proposals, business cases, requirement documents, process flows, data
flows, process documents, reports, metrics and presentations
• Key result areas on business growth will be to identify newer business
needs, enhance and suggest newer requirements to the client and prepare
proposals and support delivery and account management team
• Key result areas on delivery side will be to work closely with IT
Development and project management teams to help share functional
knowledge seamlessly to bridge knowledge gaps and enable IT teams in
delivering the project goals by facilitating to understand the
requirements, track and ensure implementation of the requirements through
Competencies – Technical / Functional and Managerial:
• 10+ years of experience working in *Operations / Trading / analytics /
valuation / research / consulting services in Financial Services industry
Asset Management / Investment management companies / Hedge Funds/ Broker
Firms / Banking industry. (SALES experience in the sector NOT CONSIDERED)*
• *DEEP UNDERSTANDING of securitization* and operations and valuation of
securities in asset classes including Equity, Fixed Income, Debt, Mortgage,
Bonds, Options, Futures, Forwards, Certificates, Swaps, Swaptions,
insurance securities, Forex, Volatilities, Curves, and Indices.
• *DEEP UNDERSTANDING of operations of financial institutions esp. Mutual
Funds, Hedge Funds, Wealth & investment management and portfolio management*
• *STRONG experience on Performance measurement and Risk analysis is a
• MUST HAVE STRONG PRESENTATION and COMMUNICATION SKILLS with significant
experience on Delivering presentations and speaking in front of Senior
Managers, executives and project teams.
• MUST have atleast 2 years experience working on IT development products
/ projects with good understanding of SDLC and methodologies.
• MUST have BASIC understanding of DATABASES and Data models, datapoints,
elements, joins, data workflows, and how data map between systems.
• Basic Knowledge of Financial Data Technology products and their
technologies and INUDSTRY is PREFERRED but NOT ESSENTIAL
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.