Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* .NET DEVELOPER & IT BUSINESS ANALYST
@ Brooklyn, NY. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *REQUIREMENT 1:*

*Title : .NET DEVELOPER *

*Location : Brooklyn, NY *

*Duration : 24 Months Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview *

* *

***** Need .Net Consultant with Cognos reporting experience **** *

 *Job Description:*

Need candidates with Cognos reporting experience.

F2F Required

35 hours/week

Need 2 References with resume

 *Job Requirement: *

-Minimum 7 years experience with *.NET Framework *

-Seven or more years of experience designing and developing Web
applications using *VISUAL STUDIO.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET,
XML, HTML, JavaScript, DHTML, CSS, SQL Server *

-Minimum 7 years Experience developing stored procedures that interface
with *SQL Server and Oracle Server*./Demonstrated experience in design and
development of large scale .Net applications.

-Minimum 5 years experience with Working experience on *Team Foundation
Server*, .Net framework 3.5./Experience using *Oracle CRM, Scrum Tools/SQL
Server *and* Oracle Server* for data management/*Active Directory, LDAP,
DB2 connect./SSRS, Cognos reporting knowledge.*

*-*System Analysis Skills.

-Excellent analytical skills, detail and process-oriented.

-Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.

 *REQUIREMENT 2:*

*Title : IT BUSINESS ANALYST *

*Location : Brooklyn, NY *

*Duration : 24 Months Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview *

* *

***** Need Senior BA with Cognos reporting experience **** *

* *

*Job Description: *

Need Senior BA with Cognos experience

F2F Required

35 hours/week

Need 2 References with resume

 Basic Qualifications:

-Experience with SOL Reports/MS Access, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word

-Experience with SQL Server database, TFS, and COGNOS.

 Job Requirement:

-Minimum 8 years experience with Business Analysis - Requirements Gathering

-Minimum 8 years experience working with planning, process and
analysis/reporting tools such as; SOL Reports/MS Access, Excel, Visio,
PowerPoint and Word/Strong analytical and problem solving skills (i.e.
analysis, problem re-creation and very detailed oriented)/Experience in
software engineering and information technology.

-Knowledge of SQL Server database, TFS, and COGNOS.

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*