*Please submit resumes to go...@r3tek.com*

Title: SOA Tester
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

Client is looking for a Sr. SOA tester with minimum 8+ years of experience
at Cincinnati, OH.

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Gopal*

*Resource Manager*

*R3 Technology Inc.,*

*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*

*Edison, New Jersey 08817*

*Email: go...@r3tek.com*

*Direct :  732-429-1833*

*Fax     :  7325684786*

*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
go...@r3tek.com <sandee...@r3tek.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed