Dear Friends,

Please share the resumes for the following requirement.

*MUST Be US Citizen or Green Card Holder.*

*SAP Data Services Developer*

Location: Austin, TX

Duration: through 7/31/2014

Skills Required:

2+ years of SAP Data Services experience

1+ years of SQL development experience

1+ years of data warehouse and ETL tools experience or course work

4-year college degree

Good English communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills

*Preferred Skills:*

Texas Medicaid or in comparable healthcare or claims processing industry

SQL Server/Oracle

Experience interacting directly with customers

Proven ability to manage a significant workload with minimal supervision

Needs to be US Citizen or Green Card as this is a contract to hire position.

Executes documented support procedures according to schedule; troubleshoots
and remediates moderately complex errors; and develops simple to moderately
complex Data Flows per design specifications provided by more senior

Supports multiple Texas Medicaid data warehouse sub-systems, works on
multiple assignments concurrently, and completes work in queue by assigned
due dates.

Uses a range of novice technical skills including SQL, data warehouse
concepts and ETL tools.

Combines technical skills with knowledge of Texas Medicaid systems and
business processes to deliver effective solutions.

Limited client interaction both written and verbal with supervision.

Participates in pager/on-call support.

Provides input on continuous improvement opportunities.

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

* <>** ,*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*