Please share the resumes for the following requirement.
*Title: Quality Assurance Analyst*
We are seeking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst with an
understanding of how all pieces of a complex distributed system interact
and function together. The candidate should have technical skills required
to test enterprise-class system software within the software development
lifecycle. The candidate will be responsible for testing multiple product
functionalities, releases, bug fixes, and upgrades. This position requires
the ability to understand, coordinate, and conduct full end to end testing
of a complex distributed system. A technical degree is required to be able
to work with all the technologies and tools used in testing; particularly
database & Web technologies.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Work on multiple projects of various size and complexity. Execute test
cases, both manual and automated, for assigned areas.
- Working knowledge in Salesforce should be able to test Custom order
- Basic understanding of software development, ability to write codes
for automated testing utilities as needed.
- Ensure that quality processes are carried out through all phases of
the Software Development Lifecycle
- Solid experience testing SOAP and REST API using testing tools like
- Experience with constructing SQL statements on relational databases (
SQL Server or Oracle)
- Alert the Test Manager when an important issue is likely to put a
project, functionality, or release date in jeopardy.
- Communicate software defects using JIRA or in-house defect tracking
system. Provide ongoing status, risk-analysis and coverage reports to
- Perform functional testing of new software builds and verify technical
documentation is correct prior to release.
- Prioritize and schedule work and meet deadlines. Report priority of
open issues to Principal Architect and engineering team lead(s) and
communicate with outside departments as necessary.
- Perform other duties or changed duties as needed or directed by the
- Execute automated performance, functional and regression testing with
emphasis on SOA testing.
- Coordinate and actively participate in project meetings during
software development life cycle. Present overall testing plan/approach to,
project teams and management.
- Assist with troubleshooting software defects by working with end
users and/or development team.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or relevant IT/Software testing
- Minimum 5 + years of Software Testing experience.
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.