*PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: sa...@tamvid.net Or kav...@tamvid.net

Hello Friends,
My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for  *Java + PL SQL
Tech Lead. *Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*  Position : Java + PL SQL Tech Lead
  Location: Framingham, MA, US
  Duration: 6 months

At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is
possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been
key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best
people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure
a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.

A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Java + SQL Tech Lead to
join our team in Framingham, MA, USA.

The client has a lot of Java and PL SQL centric applications.
The individual is expected to work on the Java as well as complex SQL code.
Will include new development, enhancements to existing apps,
troubleshooting that requires Designing and developing solutions.

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs