Title: QA Manual Tester
Location: Wilmington, DE
Length: 6 Months
Rate: $40/hr on C2C
The QA Test Analyst will work in an Agile team environment and is
responsible for writing and executing test scripts, working with the
Developers and BSA to review defects and communicating with the UAT group.
- Strong manual testing skills.
- Should be familiar with QTP scripting (not mandatory but preferred).
- Should be familiar with SoapUI or Web services testing (not mandatory).
- Prepare, specify, and execute test cases and scenarios using Quality
- Identify and report defects in Quality Center/ALM
- Should be familiar with daily test activities in Agile Scrum environment.
- Should be familiar with Oracle and SQL Server.
- Identify and report risks.
- Report on progress of the testing during Sprint.
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 5+ years of experience with Quality Assurance and Software
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and processes for quality
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment /methodology preferred
- Knowledge of Automated Testing Tools. (Quick Test Professional, SoapUI or
- Knowledge of quality philosophies, principles, methods, tools and
standards of software development and testing. (Test scenario analysis,
risk assessment and change control)
- Knowledge and working experience with HP Quality Center Test Management
- Experience with Production Support and Release Support.
- Experience testing Web, N-tier, Web Services and Client/Server software.
- Efficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Project,
Education and/or Certifications:
B.S. Degree, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent work experience.
Technical skills and abilities:
- MUST have strong technical background with ability to understand
- Ability to work with a diverse group of project participants – both
technical and business.
- Communicate at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
Work week is typically 40 hours; however, longer hours may be necessary at
times, including potential off hour work for Sprint releases.
Although most work will be conducted locally, travel to other sites may be
required at times.
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.