*Please reply at

2 SQL/SSIS Developers  (One Mid and one sr)
Ft Lauderdale -- F2F
Duration: 6 months with extensions
Start Date: 9/9/13

5-7 years of experience as a SQL Developer
Data Modeling experience
SSIS experience
Some type of application development background (.NET, C#, etc.)
Good communication/not shy

Our client is looking for a SQL/SSIS Developer to work on the international
and domestic projects. They will also be in charge of the content
management, process data groups, and the e-commerce sites. These sites
include both the “www” site and the BSD (Business Solutions) site. This
person will also support the SQL Server and the content on the website as
well as work with business users.

Chris Brown | Resource Manager
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: 203-652-1444*119