My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Java Developer
And Project Manager* . Please let us know if you would be interested for
the below requirement. Respond to me with your updated resume.
1)Position : Senior Associate, Technology (Java)
Location : Boston
Duration : 3+ months
Main duties and responsibilities:*
· Design and develop new code and/or support operations,
maintenance, and enhancements of existing code using best practices and
· Work and coordinate with various teams - Client, QA, IT, and
· Troubleshooting and bug fixing
· Estimate and plan iterative / agile releases
· Identify and escalate risk
· Handle production issues within defined SLA
· Mentor team members on the best techniques and processes
General Skills Needed:*
· Deep understanding on Object Oriented design.
· Knowledge on design patterns and SOA.
· ECommerce domain knowledge.
· Experience working in agile or iterative SDLCs
Specific Skills Required for the Project*
· Expert proficiency in Java and JEE
· Experience with Groovy and Grails, JSON any ORM framework like
iBATIS or Hibernate, REST based WEB API.
· Performance tuning & debugging.
· Knowledge on build tools like ANT and Maven and preferably
experience on continuous integration tools like Jenkins or Bamboo.
· Familiar with SQL and / or experience with database technologies
such as Oracle.
Additional “Would like” Skills and Experience:*
· Client Facing Experience
· User journeys
· IA Experience
· Visual Design Experience
· Experience in Production Support
*2)Position : Project Manager
Category: IT/Software Development
Location: 1New York, NY
Duration: 6 months+ Contract
**In-person is mandatory.
The Technology and Information Risk (TIR) department has a vacancy in the
Information Security and Systems Operations team for a project manager. The
successful candidate will be the project manager for a number of
cyber-security initiatives, working closely with the IT Security and
technology infrastructure teams. These projects will include a mix of
technology engineering and implementation, process change and downstream
adoption or remediation work. Responsibilities include:
- management and coordination of the full project lifecycle, from
initiation through planning and execution to formal close-out, in
accordance with TIR procedures;
- creation and maintenance of project management artifacts,
including project charters, project plans, risk and issue logs, change
logs, meeting agenda and minutes, project
metrics and regular status updates;
- keeping project management systems (PPM and Delivery Tracker) up
- coordination of project meetings;
- managing project communications, within the project team and to
key stakeholders and dependent or impacted groups;
- tracking budget and resource forecasts and actuals;
- timely escalation of risks and issues;
- accurate and timely status updates.
*Skills Required: *
- Strong understanding of project and program management techniques,
particularly governance, scope management, release management, project
tracking, issue and action management, resource scheduling, status
reporting, cost estimation & actual cost tracking
- Strong track record of project management and delivery
- First class communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to prioritize across multiple projects, under tight
- Experience in all phases of the project lifecycle (initiation,
planning, execution and close-out)
- MS Project skills and experience
- MS Office: strong excel, powerpoint and word skills
- Sharepoint experience (for management of documentation, etc.)
- Experience working with global teams in multiple locations
- Experience with IT Security or technology infrastructure
Skills Desired: *
- Experience on project encompassing process change and downstream
adoption or remediation as well as technology engineering and implementation
- Financial services project experience
- Experience using MS Project server
- Technology metrics, including operational metrics, project
metrics, governance metrics.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.