Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER @ New
Jersey. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : New Jersey *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview *

* *

*Job Description:*

-Need candidates who can come for in-person.

-Provide *front end development* to display large volumes of trade data.

-Write Front end procedures, functions, etc. to support the project team.

-Knowledge of *Java* and *html* is a plus.

 *Required Skills: *

5 years *Javascript*

5 years *HTML*

5 years *CSS*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*