My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Websphere Admin

Location: Albany, NY

Length: 6 Months+

Five(5) years of experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server
administration in a Linux environment

Desirable SKILLS:

Experience Understanding of Business process software Experience in
disaster recovery, backup and restore process Experience in IBM MQ
Administration Experience in IBM portal Server administration

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.