 I have an urgent job requirement for *Project Manager II @ Salem, Oregon
97301. *

updated resume to ashish.b...@celersystems.com

 *Job Title : Project Manager II *

*Location : Salem, Oregon 97301 *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Job Description: *

 Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all
aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors
and summarizes progress of project.

Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.

May require a bachelor's degree and at least 4years or equivalent of
experience in the field or in a related area.

Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.

Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.

Performs a variety of tasks.

May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff.

A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

 *ODOT Specific Description: *

-The purpose of this request is to procure project management services for
multiple *ODOT ITS* (Intelligent Transportation Systems) IT (Information
Technology) projects. The position will manage Scope, Schedule, Budget,
Resources, and track risks and issues for a variety of approved TAD ITS
projects. Examples: AVL (Automated Vehicle Locator), and Camera Services.

-Candidate must be familiar with industry *PMI / PMBOK* principles and be
able to manage multiple projects concurrently.

-Candidate must be able to understand the complexities of software
applications, software upgrade projects and is able to deliver quality
results while being mindful of the end user and internal customer needs

-Candidate must be politically astute and can interface within all levels
of an organization especially *Senior Level Managers. *

-Candidate must be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal

-Candidate must have a thorough understanding of *Microsoft Project, Access
and other project management tools*

you are interested.**

**Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :