*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: *kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net*

Hello freinds,
My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *SAP BW
Consultant .* Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.
SAP BW (7.3) Consultant
Start Date: 9/2/2013
End Date: 2/28/2014
Location: Bellevue, WA

- Modeling, Extraction & Transformation
- Person should able to handle functional also
- Better to have SAP OER knowledge
- Strong BW related ABAP coding knowledge
- Person should able to interact with business team
- Strong communications skills
- SAP HANA knowledge

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs