*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net

Hello freinds,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Sr.Technical
Archiving Consultant* . Please let us know if you would be interested for
the below requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Sr.Technical Archiving Consultant
Start Date: 9/16/2013
End Date: 1/31/2014
Location:Frisco, TX,

Qualifications:*
• Must have a very good understanding of SAP
  data archiving process
• A very strong ABAP skillset is a must
• A thorough understanding of Archive object configurations and archivelink
  configurations
• Should be able to validate SAP notes and analyze the impact of
implementing
  SAP notes on the system is a required skillset

*
Regards

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:617.778.2980
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid