*QA Test Lead*
Location: Iowa city, IA (Local only)
Duration: 6+ Months
The QA Test Lead is expected to lead in a distributed team environment of
onshore and offshore teams.
Functional manual testing is required and automated testing is good to
• Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
and QA / software testing methodologies and concepts required.
• Understand project management process methodologies.
• Understand when and how to get issues resolved and decisions
• Strong problem solving and leadership skills required.
• Strong experience in leading an onshore – offshore delivery team.
• Strong analytic and conceptual skills required.
• Strong skills in evaluating functional/system specification and
test case documentation for accuracy and completeness.
• Ability to articulate technical issues to testers, developers,
managers and customers required.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and lead resources.
• Experience managing testing activities for multiple applications
/ releases preferred.
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills required.
• Must be able to multi-task, be flexible, detail oriented and
work in a changing environment.
• Must be capable of designing test scenarios with limited or
• Extensive experience with Windows, Microsoft Project, Excel and
• Extensive QA experience of web applications required.
• Experience with black-box testing required.
• Extensive experience with MySQL or Oracle required.
• Experience with HP Quality Center required.
• QA experience of rich Internet applications (RIA) and mobile
• Ability to work extended hours, as this may be required to
support existing applications and to meet delivery dates for new or revised
• Experience with MongoDB desired.
• Web Service testing experience preferred.
• Experience with test automation tools preferred.
• Assessment delivery domain knowledge preferred.
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.