*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net

Hello freinds,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *SQL DBA* .
Please let us know if you would be interested for the below requirement.
Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position : SQL DBA
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Long term contract
Interview Process: In-person
Industry : Transportation*

Please only send candidates in or near Massachusetts and available for an
in-person interview.

*Must Have Skills: *SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, SSIS, SSRS, Visual
SourceSafe, Team Foundation, .NET

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs