Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *SSIS/SSAS/SSRS Data Architect Lead @

updated resume to kb...@ftiweb.com

 *Job Title : SSIS/SSAS/SSRS Data Architect Lead*

*Location : HOUSTON, TX*

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

 *Job Description: *

 -Source EBS. EBS was implemented august last year

-Need building cube and bringing data source

-ETL is Informatica and SSIS

-UI is sharepoint

-User analytics, power pivot, performance point

-Technology: SQL Server 13 and Management Studio

-DW complete. All elements in DW

-BA, SA and ETL

-BI Design, Solution Design, Lead the efforts, Data Governence

-Noetixs – EBS mapping relationships

-Connect to EBS as a source

-Phase 1: Departments- Supply Chain, Finance, Product Market, Engineering

-Phase 2: Product Accounting, EAm, ESCP ( Event Supply Chain)

-Phase 3: Oracle Contracts, ESCP Scheduling

-Add data sources to the data warehouse and be able to build cube on top of

-Design on EBS environment as a source

you are interested.*

 *Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*