Title: Business Analyst
Location: Boston, MA
Length: 1 Year+
BA should have accounting background. light background in Oracle Financials
GL module and Hyperion Essbase is a plus.
• Assist Controllers, IT, and Business Line contacts with M&A,
restructures, and tax initiatives activities.
• Review, validate, and set up new Legal Entities, Chart of Accounts
mappings, and new Responsibility Centers on corporate ledger.
• Work closely with the Finance Change Management & Operations group and
aid in the configuration system projects, such as retirement of local
ledgers, development of recon processes, new interfaces, and acquisitions.
• Participate in and facilitate the User Acceptance Testing feeds to
corporate systems with all Mergers and Acquisition activity, ensuring all
Finance and Accounting requirements are met.
• Work closely with Accounting Policy group in isolating US vs. Local GAAP
and US vs. IFRS variance for purchase accounting results and ongoing day to
day accounting activity.
• Participate in and provide accounting support for legal entity controller.
• Work as needed, on special projects, including providing financial
analysis and support for acquisitions and other ad-hoc financial projects.
• Assisting and provide system/business process trainings or guidance to
• Prepare accounting entries and perform balance conversion activities as
• Represent corporate accounting needs in strategy discussions of and
implementation of financial systems architecture and functionality.
• Travel may be required.
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.