Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *OBIEE Lead Developer w/11g
experience @ New York, NY. *

* *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : OBIEE Lead Developer w/11g experience *

*Location : New York, NY *

*Duration : 3 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Job Description: *

 Seeking an OBIEE Lead Developer with 11g experience. Our client is in the
process of upgrading to OBIEE to 11.1.1.7 and extending their BI
capability. Their project team is looking to bring on a consultant that has
end to end implementation and development experience. The selected
candidate will also assist in solving problems and participating in the
upgrade and issue resolution of the OBIEE reports & dashboards.

 *Job Duties: *

-Serve as a lead on OBIEE development and demonstrating expertise in Oracle
BI Server, Oracle BI Answers, Oracle BI Interactive Dashboard, Oracle BI
Publisher, Oracle BI Scheduler etc.

-Serve as lead in the design and development of dashboards and reports.

-Work directly with project management and analysts to translate user
requirements into technical solutions and to resolve technical issues.

-Problem resolution during upgrade for OBIEE reports/dashboards and BI
publisher reports

 *Required Experience: *

-8 - 10 years gross *IT experience *

-3 - 5 years as a *Lead OBIEE Technical Consultant *

-Multi project epxerinece working with *OBIEE 11g *

-End to End development experience

-*BI Publisher*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.