Title: Mac Support
Location: Richmond, VA
Length: 6 Months+
Our Client is seeking a Mac resource to help complete projects and
initiatives relative to the Mac platform in the environment.
This will include ongoing support efforts and projects such as the upgrade
from Lion to Mountain Lion OS, full standardization of OS, and
standardization of application offered on the Mac platform.
• Assist in support of Mac OS projects and initiatives
• Assist in roll-out of Mac OS upgrades.
• Provide support of Mac OS
• Engages other support teams or vendor to determine technical
configuration requirements when necessary
• Engages with Engineering to define and implement Mac related standards
• Engages with end users as necessary to assist in advanced troubleshooting
of complex issues.
• Provides support and administration of Mac workstations via JAMF
CasperSuite management tools.
• Provides expertise in defining and implementing best practices in support
of managing a large scale Mac environment.
Mac resource needed to help complete projects and initiatives relative to
the Mac platform in the environment. This will include ongoing support
efforts and projects such as the upgrade from Lion to Mountain Lion OS,
full standardization of OS, and standardization of application offered on
the Mac platform.
· Strong OS X knowledge Lion, Mountain Lion, Maverick (future)
· System image creation and maintenance
· Software and system testing
· Experience with encryption and security tools including McAfee
and File Vault
· Platform management and integration
· Preferred working knowledge of JAMF Casper Suite, SCCM or
· Application and patch packaging and distribution
· Scripting (AppleScript/Shell Scripting)
· Practical experience with Active Directory services integration
· Support and Administration
· Remote administration
· End user support and interaction with other support groups
including executive support
· Strong Mac experience in a medium to large environment
· Experience helping to define, implement, and leverage process
(change, incident, problem, etc)management functions
· Broad network experience in an enterprise environment
· Experience with productivity tools running on Macs including MS
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer
· Applicable Apple certifications a plus
· Preferred candidate located in Richmond area
· Experience with virtualization technologies including VMWare
tools (Fusion, ESX, etc)
· OS X Server administration experience
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.