*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:
781 352 7353

Hello,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for* Sr.ETL
Developer *. Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position: Sr.ETL Developer
Location: OH
Duration: 4-6 months*

Work location: 100% on-site M-Th, no option for remote work

Interview process: Initial screening followed by technical phone screen

*ETL Developer

Position Description:*
·         Install and deliver Oracles OBIA process manufacturing quality
module

*Required Experience:*
·         Informatica 9.x experience
*
Desired Experience:*
·         DAC experience
·         OBIA  7.9.X experience
·         Experience with OBIA upgrade process
·         UNIX
·         HP - Quality Center

Regards

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:617.778.2980
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid