*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net /Direct: 781
352 7353

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *.**NET
developer .* Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.
Position:.NET developer
Location: Folsom, CA
Duration: 6 months

Need Citizens and G.C. only

Daily Responsibilities: *
.Involved in some new application development, development, testing,
maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, review, analysis, modifications and
documentation to improve applications in our environment
Necessary Skills (Must Have):*
.Experience with the Microsoft .Net framework
.Experience with application development using C# and OOP techniques
.Experience developing database applications using MS T-SQL required
.Experience working with XML and using XML tools required
.Experience with ASP.Net and web development (HTML, JavaScript, etc.) in
Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):*
.Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
.Strong debugging and root cause analysis skills
.Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
.Experience with Perforce source control system

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs