*Subject: QA Automated Test with Selenium*
*Location: Richmond, VA (Locals)*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Interviews available Quickly! 1 Phone and 1 F2F (on-site)*
* **Job Description:*
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• 4+ years of automation framework development experience using Selenium.
Other framework like WatiN/Watir, QTP is a plus.
• 6+ years of software development and/or test automation experience
• Build the automation framework from the ground up.
• Ability to create own custom code to enhance the automation architecture.
• Automating software testing for web applications that make heavy use of
• Design, create, build and maintain automation framework in Selenium.
• Proven experience of creating and executing tests using Selenium tools
like web driver, RC and setting-up/maintaining Selenium Grid.
• Solid understanding of IDE Eclipse
SQL), scripting skills is a strong plus.
• Experience in Excel (Ribbon, Macro is Bonus)
• Experience Browser Testing (Examples Bonus)
• Collaborate with the Project team to review requirements as well as with
software developers, QA analysts and business teams to triage, detect and
test bugs with rapid turnaround.
• Writing clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
with little or no supervision. Continue to seek process improvements to
help create more robust scripts
• Work with QA group on proper use of automation tools and provide training.
• Define best practices for QA regarding test automation leveraging
• Formulates automation plans and process to increase quality and improve
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.