Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* Application Packager @ King of
Prussia, PA. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Application Packager *

*Location : King of Prussia, PA *

*Duration : 4 Months (Contract-To-Hire) *

*Interview Type : Phone then Skype/F2F Interview(Depending on candidates
location) *

 ***** Only Citizen/GC's Can Apply. Contract-To-Hire Position **** *

 *Job Description:** *

 My client is looking for an experienced *Application Packager* to provide
packaging support for a large enterprise environment consisting of 400+
packaged desktop applications. Qualified candidate will have the capability
to drive operational processes while working through a backlog of packages.
The position requires a strong operational mindset, coupled with broad
technical knowledge including packaging, scripting, and core Windows OS.
Communication with requestors is a large portion of the responsibilities
and advanced troubleshooting of Windows XP and Windows 7 is needed.

 *Key responsibilities: *

-Package applications to support all major IT projects initiatives, but
most specifically *Windows 7. *

-Work with business units to collect requirements for new applications and
existing applications that need to installed for multiple users providing
support for Software Deployment and Desktop Builds.

-Validate installers under the various platforms that comprise our

-Participate in the *UAT* for the application and work with requestor to
ensure defects fixed before mass deployment.

-Coordinate with business and IT groups to determine their needs and verify
service delivery alignment

 *Required Technical Experience: *

-5 or more years of experience supporting enterprise *desktops* and *laptops

-Significant experience building unattended *installation/de-installation
packages *for desktop applications in an enterprise environment.

-Experience with *Flexera, Installshield, Admin Studio *

-Experienced in troubleshooting *Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista *and* Windows
Server 2003. *

-Ability to implement, upgrade and manage *Microsoft SCCM (System Center
Configuration Manager) a plus.*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the