I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate position
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to *
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
*Quality Engineer Lead*
*Location : San Ramon, CA*
*Duration : 12 Months *
We are looking for a Lead Software Quality Engineer to join our team in San
Ramon, CA. In this role, you could potentially work in different areas,
including Platform or Solutions, and will be responsible for the following:
· Be responsible for the quality of Software Module.
· Design and own the Technical and Architectural Test
· Own implementation of the Automation and Build Test Frameworks.
· Execute formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality
software module by performing White and Grey Boxed testing.
· Collect and analyze data for software process evaluation and
improvements and integrate them into business processes to address the
needs of the business.
· Writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test
· Documenting all problems and assists in their resolution.
· Guide and lead junior Software Quality Engineers.
*Required Skills *
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of work
with at least 7 years relevant technical work experience
· Experience in working in Agile environment
· 7 years experience developing automated test cases including
experience implementing and/or extending commercial and/or open-source
available automation tools such as QTP, Selenium, etc.
· A Development background or analogous experience with a deep
understanding, implementation and execution of White and Grey Box tests
manually and using automating tools for Functional, Load/Performance/Stress
tests and Integration test coverage.
· White box testing: At least 5 years of experience with
programming for QA environment.
· Experience testing web services (SOAP/REST; Throughput,
Performance under Load, etc.)
· Familiarity or experience with any popular development and open
source tools for source control, build management, continuous integration
like Maven, Bamboo, SVN, etc.
· Demonstrated ability to read and write code in Java.
· Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment.
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not
sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in San Ramon, CA.
· Must be willing to take a drug test and submit to a background
investigation as part of the selection process.
· Must be 18 years or older.
· Must be willing to travel.
*Desired Skills *
· Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering OR in “STEM” Majors
(Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) preferred.
· Knowledge of Java, OSGI, Spring, XML, Spring, SQL, Oracle and
Shell scripting preferred.
· Experience using HP Quality Center; Jira or VMware.
· Experience with GUI test automation experience (i.e. Selenium Web
Driver 2.0 or Selenium RC).
· Experience with any popular development and open source tools for
source control, build management, continuous integration like Maven, Bamboo
· Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment.
· Exposure to Integration Technologies including XML, SOAP or REST.
· Ability to work closely with Development, Product Management,
Design, Support, and other key stakeholders.
· Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and
produce high quality products.
· Excellent communication and analytic skills.
· Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to quickly embrace
and understand new technologies.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the
ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics.
*Thanks & Regards*
IT Recruiter. **
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] **
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC**
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : 916-671-5686 || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> || *
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,* nationwide
*The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.