Hello friends,

Please share the resumes for the following requirement.

*OBI Project Manager*

*Location: Morristown, NJ (Preferred Locals)*

*Duration: 12months*

*Interview: Phone + In person *

*Qualifications:*

Minimum of 8 years experience in IT

Minimum of 2 years experience in OBI Project Management for projects having
20-30 resources

Minimum of 2 years experience in Project / Program Management

Minimum of 2 years experience in Application Outsourcing Delivery Management

Experience leading cross functional business groups in diverse technology
environments

Experience working in on-shore/off-shore delivery engagements as a Project
Manager or Project Lead

   - Responsible for day-to-day management of delivery, issue resolution
   and effective risk management
   - Min 8-10 years of experience in Information Technology with Expertise
   in Data modeling for Data Warehouse/Data Mart development, Data Analysis
   for Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) and Data Warehousing
   (OLAP)/Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
   - Should have exposure in overall SDLC including requirement gathering,
   development, testing, debugging, deployment, documentation, production
   support and Extensive experience in Project Management methodologies,
   oracle database management, OBIEE.
   - Should have experience in various projects related Data Modeling,
   System/Data Analysis, Design and Development for both OLTP and Data
   warehousing environments.
   - Facilitate datarequirement meetings with business and technical
   stakeholders and resolved conflicts to drive decisions.
   - Extensive work experience on BI APPS in several projects in both OLAP
   and OLTP applications.
   - Practical understanding of the Data modeling (Dimensional &
   Relational) concepts like Star-Schema Modeling, Snowflake Schema Modeling,
   Fact and Dimension tables.
   - Comprehensive knowledge and experience in process improvement,
   normalization/de-normalization, data extraction, data cleansing, data
   manipulation.
   - Implemente experience on Slowly Changing Dimensions - Type I & II in
   Dimension tables as per the requirements.Good understanding of views,
   Synonyms, Indexes, Joins and Partitioning.
   - Experience with logical and physical database models
   - Familiarity and experience in the work environment consisting of
   Business analysts, Production Support teams, Subject Matter Experts,
   Database Administrators and Database developers.
   -  Experience in extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from
   spreadsheets, database tables and other sources using Informatica and other
   tools.
   - Exceptional communication and presentation skills and established
   track record of client interactions
   - Experience in tools like BI APPS 7.9.6.x components, Data Model, DWH,
   Informatica, Oracle and custom database.
   - Good to have vertica database experience.
   - HR analytics or HR Domain background preferred
   - Should have Bachelor degree and related experience

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*