Please share the resumes for the following requirement.
*OBI Project Manager*
*Location: Morristown, NJ (Preferred Locals)*
*Interview: Phone + In person *
Minimum of 8 years experience in IT
Minimum of 2 years experience in OBI Project Management for projects having
Minimum of 2 years experience in Project / Program Management
Minimum of 2 years experience in Application Outsourcing Delivery Management
Experience leading cross functional business groups in diverse technology
Experience working in on-shore/off-shore delivery engagements as a Project
Manager or Project Lead
- Responsible for day-to-day management of delivery, issue resolution
and effective risk management
- Min 8-10 years of experience in Information Technology with Expertise
in Data modeling for Data Warehouse/Data Mart development, Data Analysis
for Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) and Data Warehousing
(OLAP)/Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
- Should have exposure in overall SDLC including requirement gathering,
development, testing, debugging, deployment, documentation, production
support and Extensive experience in Project Management methodologies,
oracle database management, OBIEE.
- Should have experience in various projects related Data Modeling,
System/Data Analysis, Design and Development for both OLTP and Data
- Facilitate datarequirement meetings with business and technical
stakeholders and resolved conflicts to drive decisions.
- Extensive work experience on BI APPS in several projects in both OLAP
and OLTP applications.
- Practical understanding of the Data modeling (Dimensional &
Relational) concepts like Star-Schema Modeling, Snowflake Schema Modeling,
Fact and Dimension tables.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in process improvement,
normalization/de-normalization, data extraction, data cleansing, data
- Implemente experience on Slowly Changing Dimensions - Type I & II in
Dimension tables as per the requirements.Good understanding of views,
Synonyms, Indexes, Joins and Partitioning.
- Experience with logical and physical database models
- Familiarity and experience in the work environment consisting of
Business analysts, Production Support teams, Subject Matter Experts,
Database Administrators and Database developers.
- Experience in extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from
spreadsheets, database tables and other sources using Informatica and other
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and established
track record of client interactions
- Experience in tools like BI APPS 7.9.6.x components, Data Model, DWH,
Informatica, Oracle and custom database.
- Good to have vertica database experience.
- HR analytics or HR Domain background preferred
- Should have Bachelor degree and related experience
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.