Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below position.****

I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net* or phone: *

** **

*Java Developer*

*Bloomington MN*

*Duration: 12mos*

*Interview Method: Skype/Phone*

*EAD, Green Cards and Citizens***

*Java Developers with primary **server side/backend development experience**

*We have 5 immediate openings in Bloomington MN. *

setting up interviews immediately.****

*Local candidates are preferred, but my client is hiring off of the phone
for these positions.****

** **

**·        **2-7 years development experience****

**·        **Experienced with server-side java technologies: J2EE, Spring,
JPA, JDBC , ORM tools (Hibernate), JMS, web services, XML, XSLT, XML Schema*

**·        **Familiar with Enterprise Integration Patterns****

**·        **Comfortable using Eclipse, JUnit and Ant****

**·        **Working knowledge of system design principles****

**·        **Must be familiar with and experienced in the use of: Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, ****

** **

** **

** **

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** ***

*IT Recruiter*

*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

** **

** **

** **